Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic, the first aromatherapy product line of the country, entered South India with the opening of its Green Salon in Bengaluru. The franchise is owned by Mr. Praveen Vaishnav and he approached us through a reference. He was desirous of a thematic experience that resonates with fresh and unique ideas and at the same time,strictly following the brand guidelines. As most of the visitors of spa and salons seek relaxation and comfort, the ambience and tone of the decoration needed to be warm and welcoming.
Here is a look of how we achieved his goals, keeping the cost very economical, aesthetics rustic and pleasing and the overall place as functional at the best.
So, for the area of 1600 sq ft., we took over green philosophy theme which is rustic and calming. The space incorporates vertical gardens, use of reclaimed and unpolished wood, natural flooring with raw cement look, free standing wooden fixtures and plenty of natural daylight streaming in through the windows. As interior designers, we focussed on detailing of the place that needs to be fully functional with maximum aesthetic visuals. We have transformed the essence of concept into brick and mortar structure which portray the best of luxurious experience. Let’s take a tour to know the design insights and how the place has come out from render to reality. Read through!
Nothing works better than genuine and innovative ideas that reflect the theme of the establishment. Hence, we utilized design ideas that make every inch count. The best furniture, accessories, colors, and technologically advanced equipments that infuse tranquility were used in the space.
- For Walls, we chose light color pastel shades & white color as they reflect light and create more open space.
- Décor: We adopted a monochromatic theme for décor, so as to blend and converge all the aspects in the premises towards the desired concept.
- Floor Space: Tidy arrangements of accessories and furniture were done so that it does not cover much of floor space. Also, we used a part of the wall space for functional and storage requirement of ingredients.
- Mirrors: Right angle mirror placement and installment is of paramount importance. It is a functional element. Hence mirrors were strategically located to serve dual purpose – reflect light and also the image of customer.
- Lighting: Although recessed spot light is one of the preferred choices in spa and salons, we added some other kinds of lights too. Throw lights from the ceiling and drop light lamps were also installed making the décor, stylish and trendy.
- Flooring: We have used two types of flooring that give a complete different outlook of the place. Cement flooring is done in the spa rooms & wooden tiles flooring is done for outer areas. We wanted to give it a touch of nature so, we chose to have natural flooring with raw cement look.
- Props: It is ideal to use a minimalist approach while decorating the salon and spa as it will help to improve the overall atmosphere. We gave it a more open look as it will have a more calming effect. We had put up some art piece on walls.
- Furniture: It is very important to make the customers as well as the employees feel comfortable and cozy. So, all the furnitures were procured very carefully as we didn’t want to compromise on the comfort level. From Pedicure station and hair-cut station, to spa section and shampoo station, we picked up the trendy designs which seamlessly goes well with the rest of the decor.
- Shop & Product Display Area: Here, as you would see in the images, we came up with a complete innovative idea of using hanging wooden planks tied with ropes as a display area for the Blossom Kochhar beauty products. It is actually, very eye-catchy and increases the aesthetics of the place.
- Vertical Garden: As it was a Green theory concept, what would compliment best than installing a Vertical garden in the salon. So, we installed green walls near shampoo stations to give customers a perfect retreat. Also, we kept plant pots and vase to add on to the aromatherapy experience for customers.
We, as Interior Designers, have toiled to create an everlasting impression and go for the extra mile so that the ambience invites customers and scripts success stories for the spa owners.
So, if you are looking for designing your commercial space, come to us with an idea and we will take care of the rest! Get in touch with Rakesh at 9030835837 to book for a free consultation.
Our office is located in 27th Main, HSR Layout.